Create a safe and relevant digital ecosystem for children, with guarantees innovative and entertaining experiences, through tools that empower Brand and content creators.
We have a vision for each of our stakeholders:
• Brands and creators: leading the change towards the future of the industry,
guiding them through our expertise and innovative solutions.
• Children: contribute to the development of self environments that promote play,
creativity and learning.
• Talent: provide a purpose to grow being protagonists through our leadership culture.
Your mission as Jr Project Manager
Reporting to the Head of Operations, your responsibility is to collaborate and contribute to the growth of clients, working with different brands, teams and projects having the capacity to work at multiple accounts.
What are we looking for?
• Someone who collaborates in the presentation of our clients providing insights, learnings and results.
• Be in charge of materials: Validate, manage and review all clients assets to guarantee success in the campaigns.
• Stay in contact with the Design team sending requests for creative developments and validate with clients of the
• Someone who monitors projects and the respective schedules for sending external and internal reports.
• Be a partner: Management of clients, external and internal, validating status of campaigns/projects
• Be a Cultural ambassador: a champion of our culture, helping the team understand and live our core values
through effective initiatives
• Collect and analysis of data from multiple sources (programmatic, google ads, database,etc)
• Generation of platform reports and quantitative campaigns.
• Someone who wants to learn about the kid & teen digital world!
What are you going to learn with this role?
• Use of different tools: Google Analytics, PowerBI, HubSpot and other guideline implementation platforms.
• Media plans based on brand investment and platform costs.
• Investigate and propose digital communication strategies based on brand objectives.
• Generate learnings based on data with qualitative and quantitative learning from data.
• Working with dynamic and multidisciplinary teams from different countries in LATAM.
Skills & Attitudes:
• Bachelor’s degree in Advertising, Marketing, Business Administration, Communication, Media & Entertainment or
• At least 1 year of experience as Executive Account, Project Manager or a similar role.
• Good knowledge in the digital ecosystem: platforms, digital campaigns, planning, reporting. Having knowledge about
gaming, youtubers and apps, will be a plus!
• Creative & Innovation skills
• Organized, goal and process – oriented
• Strong organization skills with attention to details and have the capacity to work with priorities.
• Empathy and listening skills
• Upper intermediate/ advanced english skills
• Portuguese will be an added advantage.
This position is currently hybrid and should be based in Buenos Aires.